Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Simple Life

I guess we've been in the RV for just about one week. Things are going well. Just trying to adjust to a new way of life. Last night, some drunk assholes walked by and banged on our windows while we were sleeping. Not cool. But it comes with the territory, I suppose. The hardest adjustment for me is getting used to NOT having 24-hour internet access. I probably spent way too much time on the computer when I lived in an apartment. It will be good for me to ween myself off but its been difficult thus far. Like a crack addict trying to kick her habit.
To those of you who are used to hearing from me daily, remember I am still thinking of you... I just can't always get online to see what your up to.
We ordered our solar panel and other necessary items... We should have electricity sometime next week... assuming the sun shows her face... Winter in San Diego can often be overcast and miserable... (well miserable for me... you New Englanders would probably enjoy the weather!) Luckily we have heat and hot water.
If you are wondering what we do all day, basically when we are not working, we just drive to any place we feel like hanging out (i.e. the beach, the cliffs, a park, or just the side of any road where we might want to walk around)... we seem to eat out a lot... take Lola for walks (she has a new energy since we moved into Tater)... spy on people from the windows around our bed... read...watch dvds.
I guess that's it. Since I don't get online much, I'll try to write some blogs now and again to let you know what I'm up to (I know some you probably don't care but these are for the people who do! hehe)...
Until next time...

No comments: